My Latest Posts
If you’d like to return a firearm, please read the following before requesting a return or cancellation:
- Always inspect your firearm before accepting the transfer from your FFL because there will be no returns if the firearm is transferred to you.
- Once you accept the transfer of a firearm from your FFL you have agreed to take complete ownership and responsibility for that product. This is still the case if any defects or damages are found at a later time.
- After a firearm has been transferred from an FFL any repair or replacement will need to be worked out directly with the manufacturer through the company’s warranty.
- If the firearm was bought locally from Common Arms Trade Company and/or was assembled by Common Arms Trade Company then the firearm will be inspected and repaired locally as long as there are no modifications or adjustments executed by the end user. This excludes normal wear and tear.
There are damages or defects with my firearm:
If you find any defects or damages on your firearm before you accept the transfer from your FFL, we will send your FFL a return label to ship the product back to Common Arms Trade Company. Depending on your situation, we may send a replacement firearm or issue a full refund.
I’ve decided that I don’t want the firearm after I purchased it (also known as the “I didn’t tell my wife” clause):
If there are no defects or damages on your firearm and you are simply unhappy with the product, then we will still provide a refund only if you have not accepted the transfer of the firearm from your FFL. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to Common Arms Trade Company, as well as a 15% restocking fee, both of which will be deducted from your refund. If the transfer of the firearm has been processed, there is no option to return the firearm or cancel the purchase.
Cancellation of an order
If you request a cancellation of an order, please consider the following:
- If the order has not had a valid FFL submitted for transfer of the firearm, but has been purchased, there will be a 5% fee for cancelling the order which will be deducted from your refund.
- If you cancel the order after it has been shipped, then you will be charged a 7.5% fee for cancelling the order as well as a return shipping fee. Your refund will not include either shipping fee and will be the full amount of the purchase minus the 7.5% fee.
- When the firearm arrives at the FFL for transfer, there will be a 10% fee for cancelling the order as well as a charge for the return shipping. Your refund will not include either shipping fee, or the 10% fee for the cancellation and return.